Are you totally pumped and excited for the grand finale of Project Boy Meets Girl? I know I am.
More than a year after deciding to do the project, and two failed attempts at beginning it, the end is near. Tomorrow, I will reveal my No. 1 favorite literary couple.
In preparation for the big reveal, let's review the couples who made it so far:
10. Jo March and Professor Bhaer from Louisa May Alcott's "Little Women" — It's always nice when two smart, but awkward, people can find love and happiness with each other.
9. Bella Swan and Edward Cullen from the "Twilight" series — Vampires are so hot right now.
8. Annie Laurence and Max Darling from the "Death on Demand" series — Making crime solving look easy, and fun, for decades.
7. Emma Woodhouse and Mr. Knightley from "Emma" — Sometimes love is waiting for you next door.
6. Jane Eyre and Mr. Rochester from "Jane Eyre" — Who doesn't love it when the bad boy goes good?
5. Anne Elliot and Captain Frederick Wentworth in "Persuasion" — Family, war and more than eight years couldn't keep these crazy kids from finding each other.
4. Becky Bloomwood and Luke Brandon from the "Shopaholic" series — Opposites attract and bring balance to each other, and they make it look fun.
3. Anne Shirley and Gilbert Blythe from the "Anne of Green Gables" series — From best friends to hubby and wife.
2. Elizabeth Bennett and Mr. Darcy from "Pride and Prejudice" and Bridget Jones and Mark Darcy from the Bridget Jones series — Get rid of the pride and the prejudice and you're left with two delicious couples.
No. 1... Who will it be? Any guesses? Check back tomorrow to find out!