The winner of this week's Twelve Days of Writing giveaway is...
Nita. Who provided not one but TWO books with recipe ideas for future Reading in the Kitchen posts.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to let me know where I can send your prize. Also, pick your prize from here.
Thank you to everyone who participated in this week's challenges. Don't forget, you still have two more prizes to win in the coming weeks.
• At the end of each Twelve Days of Writing post I will have a prompt. Everyone who answers it in the comments section will be entered into a drawing for that week's prize.
• Prompts will also be included on Reading in the Kitchen posts.
• Entries must be received every Friday by 1:45 p.m. CDT.• Winners will be announced on the blog at 2 p.m. CDT Friday.
• Winners will have 48 hours to contact me at email@example.com to provide directions on how I can deliver the prize.
• Only one entry per post, but you can enter on every post.
• Prizes will only be delivered in U.S. or Canada this year. (If participation is good, I may open it up to overseas next year.)
Click here to see what next week's prize will be.