December 25, 2011
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah or Happy Sunday from Change the Word, wherever the season finds you, today.
I'm likely knee deep in wrapping paper, candy and a good book. Forget about playing with new toys, Christmas has always been one of my favorite days of the year to read and watch holiday books and movies.
In honor of the day, I thought I would share some of my favorite holiday books and movies.
• What Child is This? by Caroline B. Cooney
• A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
• The Gift of the Magi by O. Henry
• The MacGregor Brides by Nora Roberts
• How the Grinch Stole Christmas by Dr. Seuss
• A Christmas Story
• It's a Wonderful Life
• Love Actually
New Year's Eve Movies:
• Sex and the City
• When Harry Met Sally
Today, I'll be reading Nora Roberts' The Next Always, because I haven't yet, and it's been taunting me on my shelf since November. What are you favorite holiday reads and watches?