Today, I'm pleased to welcome a few of my fellow Merry & Bright authors to Change the Word. Each of us picked five songs to accompany our holiday shorts to create a soundtrack for the anthology.
Soundtrack for A Very Dixie Christmas by Lauren Clark
- “When My Heart Finds Christmas” by Harry Connick, Jr.
- “What Are You Doing New Year’s Eve?” By Harry Connick, Jr.
- “Santa Claus Is Coming to Town” by Bruce Springsteen
- “All I Want for Christmas” by Michael Bublé
- “Silent Night” by Michael Bublé
Soundtrack for Twelve Drummers Drumming by Laura Chapman
- “Winter Wonderland” by Ella Fitzgerald
- “Christmas [Baby Please Come Home]” by Michael Bublé
- “All I Want for Christmas” by Mariah Carey
- “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas” by Michael Bublé
- “Twelve Days of Christmas” by Bela Fleck and the Flecktones
- “Suit & Tie” by Justin Timberlake
- “Blue Christmas” by She & Him
- “Gonna Get Along Without You Now” by She & Him
- “Underneath the Tree” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Christmas Wrapping” by The Waitresses
Soundtrack for Meet Me Under the Mistletoe by Isabella Louise Anderson
- “Somewhere Down In Texas” by George Strait
- “I’ve Got My Love To Keep Me Warm” by Dean Martin
- “The Christmas Song” by Nat King Cole
- “Right Here Waiting” by Richard Marx
- “Forever Love” by Reba McEntire
You can listen to the full Merry & Bright soundtrack on Spotify:
About the Book
Sip your eggnog, linger under the mistletoe, and make a Christmas wish. Merry & Bright brings you six tales of Christmas cheer, featuring stories of budding romances, Southern charm, lost loves, heaps of humor, and lots of pie by authors Isabella Louise Anderson, Cindy Arora, Laura Chapman, Lauren Clark, Libby Mercer, and Nancy Scrofano. From sunny Los Angeles to the Rocky Mountains to the Deep South, Merry & Bright will take you on a heartwarming adventure you'll love to visit again and again. Wrap yourself in holiday mirth and prepare to be swept off your feet.Merry & Bright, featuring "Twelve Drummers Drumming" is available from Simon & Fig. Add to Goodreads. Buy it on Amazon, Barnes & Noble or Kobo.
Receive Change the Word's latest updates in your Inbox. Subscribe by entering your information under "Follow by email" in the sidebar. Follow me on Twitter @lmchap or "Like" Change the Word on Facebook.