The big day is here! The Marrying Type is now available!
I'm still having a tough time wrapping my head around the fact that my second book has been published. I wouldn't have made it today without the support of a lot of people. I wanted to give a shout out to a few people who played an important role in making this possible:
- My sister, Sarah, and friend, Whitney, who read each draft of this novel and were my thought-partners throughout the process
- My beta readers and fellow authors Tracie Banister and Cat Lavoie
- My National Novel Writing Month 2011 buddies, including the national leaders who sponsor the event and my local friends and fellow writers Lisa, Jacie and Glenna
- Samantha March, my editor and publisher at Marching Ink
- Chrissy Wolfe, the fabulous line editor
- Ashley Byland, the designer of the amazing cover
- Polgarus Studio for formatting the novel for print and ereading
Take a look at these prizes up for grabs:
|The Bridal Package|
|The Planner Package|
|The Bridesmaid Package|
I had a lot of fun putting them together. :)
And if you haven't already, please join the virtual launch party, which will happen tomorrow on Facebook.
Stay connected. "Like" Change the Word on Facebook. Follow my other adventures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Receive news updates via my e-newsletter.